DOUBLE END PARQUET CUT WITH MOLDING MACHINE
|Capacity||Min. length of cut||48″||72″||96″|
|Max. length of cut||12″|
|Max. width of cut||24″|
|Max. clamping thickness||4-1/2″|
|Sawblade speed||3400 R.P.M.|
|Moulder||Moulder spindle dia.||ø1″|
|Spindle Speed||3400/6000/9000 R.P.M.|
|Traverse||Saw longitudinal travel||12″|
|Saw vertical travel||17″|
|Carriage cross travel||24″|
|Product outfeed drive motor||1/2HP|
|Shipping||Net weight / Gross weight||1000/1200kgs||1300/1500kgs||1500/1700kgs|
- This machine is constructed of top and bottom saw at both sides, followed with shaping spindle for cutting tenor and mortise at both ends of the stock. The top and bottom saw provides burr-free cutting.
- The entire cutting cycle cut-off, shaping tenor or mortise, product outfeed is automatically operated, except that operator need to do is simply placing the workpiece onto the carriage.
- The rubber outfeed rollers prevents any scratch on the surface of product. Gap between both rollers is adjustable to suit various thickness of workpiece.
- Variable feed speed permits proper feed speed selection for hard or soft wood materials.
- Sawblade & cutter not included.