COMPUTER PANEL SAW
|Max. cutting length||3200mm||3800mm|
|Max. cutting depth||Max.100 mm|
|Main sawblade diameter||Ø405mm|
|Main sawblade arbor diameter||Ø60mm|
|Main sawblade speed||4700R.P.M.|
|Scoring sawblade diameter||Ø180mm|
|Scoring sawblade arbor diameter||Ø45mm|
|Scoring sawblade speed||5400R.P.M.|
|Saw carriage forward speed||100 M/min|
|Saw carriage return speed||120 M/min|
|Main sawblade motor||15HP|
|Scoring sawblade motor||3HP|
|Saw carriage drive motor||1KW|
|High Pressure blower motor||5HP|
|Machine bed blower motor||3HP|
|Pusher feed motor||1KW|
|Pusher feed speed||80M/min|
|Working air pressure||5kg/cm2|
|Table height from floor||900mm|
- PC operating controller
- Industrial grade computer
- 19″ LCD colorful screen
- Optimization function
- Simulation function
- Bar code printer available
- Office online connecting available
- Japan imported 10″ tft colorful touch screen
- The computer features self-diagnostic function.
- Chinese/English display conversion for increased flexibility.
- Size error can be compensated by the machine home position.
- Mechanical floating grippers
The grippers design with mechanical floating and fitted with rubber to avoid scratching on panel surface.
- Automatically swing type side aligner
When cutting narrow panels, the pressing rollers can be applied for pressing panels against the angle fence, ensuring high square accuracy of cut.
- Precision magnetic scale
The machine employs German-imported magnetic scale to achieve high panel positioning accuracy.